Account Manager London £30k + benefits + London weighting where applicable
Do you have Account Management experience in the Work Based Learning / Training sector? Then we need to talk. Account / Client Engagement Manager required for top performing training company.
As Account / Client Engagement Manager you will join the Hospitality Sector of this successful training company, based in the field supporting employers with the successful delivery of their apprenticeship programme. Client focused and proactive, your responsibilities will include:
- building, maintaining, and growing strong relationships with our partners
- promoting and increasing awareness of the benefits of apprenticeships
- promoting apprenticeship opportunities to employer partners and prospective learners
- attending career events to engage young people and showcase the apprenticeship opportunities
- promoting apprenticeships directly to schools and colleges, highlighting career opportunities
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
They offer a generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform.
As Account / Client Engagement Manager you will already have experience working in a training organisation. With knowledge of the WBL environment and proven sales & business development experience you will also be able to:
- foster excellent employer relationships
- develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- inspire and engage with young people making early career choices
- competently use technology including Microsoft Office, CRM and video conferencing platforms
- work in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
If you wish to be considered for the role of Account Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 210.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: account manager client engagement manager WBL apprenticeships learning training education sales manager client engagement
We advertise vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client’s requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by us for a period longer than 6 months.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency