An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join an established Insurance Broker within their new business team.
To service the insurance needs of new and prospective customers both from within the office and face to face, providing quality customer care and ensuring that all issues, raised by the Client or Prospective Client, are effectively dealt with.
To increase income wherever possible by exceeding targets and promoting the insurance products the client should affect to safeguard their business and personal security in line with FCA Regulation
* Prospect for new Clients utilising all existing methods and fully utilising in house marketing resources, to secure appointments and subsequent sales wherever possible
* Where appointments are not secured, look to elicit renewal dates or other relevant information which will assist the company securing the client in the future
* Regularly attend Trade Shows or networking events either locally, in London or wherever deemed appropriate
* Organise, confirm and attend meetings with prospective Clients to elicit all relevant information from them to enable the successful tender for their Insurances
* Ensure all meetings and written documents comply with FCA Regulations
* Broke or underwrite all the insurance risks currently held by the client and other risks to which the client may be exposed obtaining the most extensive cover for the most competitive terms
* Prepare New Business reports or quote summaries as required.
* Always build good working relationships with Prospects and Clients to aid retention and expansion of business and promote and represent the group in a professional manner
* Entertain Clients as necessary to gain greater understanding of their business and secure and utilise referral opportunities for the group
* Provide prompt and effective customer service, within company timescales
Ideally you will have:
* Dip CII
* Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence
Practical working knowledge of current FCA regulations
* Excellent communication skills
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency