Account Manager (PR Agency)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This ambitious and exciting company was shortlisted for Best Integrated PR Agency of the Year 2019 and are a specialist PR team which advises brands on how to use public relations and social media effectively.
They are now looking for a passionate and experienced Account Manager to join their growing independent Consultancy based in the West Yorkshire area.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their account management skills and knowledge to help the business to continue to grow.
About the Account Manager job:
As an Account Manager you will manage the day to day running of client accounts, monitoring and reviewing targets on a regular basis and provide solutions and support when targets are not being met.
You will have a good understanding of each individual client’s business, develop trust, manage their expectations and own the day to day consultancy for your client.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of Account Management, including supervision of Account Executives and Junior team members, taking an active role in new business development and Supporting Account Director in researching and writing client communication strategies and to manage client account teams
Key duties include:
This role will involve communicating and taking briefs by the client and also briefing the designers for the production of printed materials and multimedia, striving constantly to impress the clients.
- Leading client meetings and produce contact reports
- Being responsible for news generation platform delivery on your clients
- Flagging any potential account delivery/client issues to your AD in good time
- Inputting creative new ideas and demonstrate value-add for clients on a regular basis
- Researching and writing press releases, copy for brochures, leaflets and web copy
- Crisis PR management – understand and help with solutions when required.
- Managing events on behalf of clients
- Playing a full role in pitches and presentations
- Liaising with external suppliers – ensuring the company make a profit.
- Identify potential new business opportunities
- Supporting the development of the company including marketing and business development
You must have 3 years or more experience in a PR Agency along with existing PR Account Management experience at either Account Manager or Senior Account Executive level and you must be able to demonstrate the drive and determination to deliver outstanding results for clients.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Previous experience of managing own accounts
A related degree, such as business/management, communication and media studies, English and creative writing, marketing
How to apply for the Account Manager job:
If you have the experience required for this Account Manager job, just click “apply” today. Watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have to stand out from the crowd.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency