Role: Account Manager – PDP
Reporting to: Strategic Account Manager
Hours of work: 37 hours a week
To manage the day to day activities on the Programme Delivery Partner (PDP) Contract, ensuring TVS deployed personnel deliver against customer expectations and that the Contract hits TVS growth targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage the relationship with Team Equinox for day to day activities, ensuring effective TVS interfaces are utilised at appropriate levels across all functions;
* Support the resourcing process working with the recruiting team in identifying and interviewing personnel and ascertaining the correct SQEP level and appropriateness for the Programme;
* Drive the weekly submission routine to identify the best candidate for roles, ensuring CVs are tailored appropriately to maximise TVS success;
* Work with HR to determine best commercial solution for each deployment;
* Drive activities to ensure TVS Financial targets are met and risks mitigated;
* Provide pastoral care to deployed colleagues in order to manage performance, including delivery of core briefs.
* Line Management of Direct Reports including appraisals and objective setting in line with TVS and Equinox policies;
* Be the voice of the customer internally within TVS ensuring that contract service obligations and value creation to Team Equinox are met and champion continuous improvement activities.
* Client retention – measure and manage the account and relationships in such a way as to maximise the potential for contract extensions and / or re-retender win.
* Support TVS with the development of Consultancy Services and Capability;
* Contribute to the formulation and delivery of the Strategic Plan for the TVS Consultancy;
* Support Consultancy bids, identifying opportunities and creating value propositions that win and deliver profitable, sustainable business growth;
* Keep abreast of Defence industry issues and developments and proactively communicate to the business;
* Provide management representation and positive contribution in respect of ideas and insight, building and maintaining effective relationships and communication with all key internal stakeholders within TVS.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
* High degree of commercial and financial acumen
* Strong management, influencing and interpersonal skills
* Determined, empathetic and persuasive person
* Demonstrates a proactive approach and the ability to organise to achieve results quickly and effectively – goal driven and customer focussed
* Degree standard educational background or equivalent, ideally in a relevant discipline
* An in depth knowledge of Consultancy and Defence industry ideally with DE&S
* Knowledge of Integrated Logistics and P3M
* Experienced in Business Development methodologies
* Previous experience of commercial account management and problem solving in a Consultancy environment
* Proven track record of delivering customer retention and profitable growth to sizable Clients through application of mature account management techniques
* Delivery of demanding performance and financial targets
* Proven track record of creating value added proposals for clients
* Ability to work effectively in a pressurised work environment
Please note TVS Supply Chain Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency