Team4you is excited to be working with a well respected Construction form with offices in Shrewsbury and Welshool. An an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Administrator to join their small, supportive Finance team in welshpool has arisen. This represents an ideal opportunity to develop your skills in a varied position.
At Team4you, we value your requiremnts, We listen to what each candidate is seeking from their job search and go above and beyond to ensure we work on your behalf as much as our clients. We are open, honest, friendly and do our absolute best to find you your ideal role, negotiating those final steps at the point of an offer being made.
This is a pivotal role, varied and interesting which involves taking responsibility for the regular day to day functions of a typical Finance Department in a small but growing business.
Key Duties to include but not limited to:
* Coordinating all aspects of Purchase and Sales Ledgers
* Monitoring of Aged Debtors
* Daily update of operational Cashflow statement
* Bank reconciliation
* Responsible for Month End Process through to Draft Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet level, encompassing:
* Company payroll preparation
* Preparation of monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) Return
* Administering Quarterly VAT Return
In return you will receive:
* Excellent training and support from their friendly and dedicated team.
* A competitive salary
* The opportunity for development and progression
Experience, Skills and Attributes
* Experience working in a Finance Department of a Construction business desirable
* Appreciation of the detailed responsibilities of a Finance function
* Knowledge of Sage 50 and EQUE2 desirable though training can be provided
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to handle confidential information;
* Strong organisational skills;
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Analytical with an eye for detail
* Be able to work independently as well as a part of a team
* Intermediate MS Excel skills essential
* Association of Accounting Technicians qualified or equivalent level of experience
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency