REED Accountancy Lancaster & Cumbria are working exclusively with a longstanding local employer, based in Kendal to recruit an Accounts Assistant with experience within purchase ledger/accounts payable to join the very busy team.
The business offer an extremely generous holiday allowance, as well as a fast paced and modern working environment. This role offers the chance to work within a busy, dynamic Finance department with a wealth of experience.
- Process of outside vendor payments for purchases, rents, rates etc
- Responsible for processing specific monthly invoices paid by direct debit.
- Employee Expenses – Weekly and Foreign
- Monthly sorting and distribution of credit card statements.
- Receipt reconciliation to credit card statements and responsibility of monitoring employees submitting receipts within company policy.
- Ensure costs are correctly coded to appropriate general ledger account code
- Ability to prepare BACS payment runs in absence of Team Leader
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations. .
- Scanning and filing all purchase ledger and expenses documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within Purchase/Sales ledger and or Accounts Assistant roles
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheets.
- Ability to process data entry in an efficient manner.
- Excellent Communication skills
This role is immediately vacant, if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Shannon McGarry, Executive Business Manager at REED Accountancy Lancaster.
Reed Accountancy are experts in the provision of finance staff throughout the UK and have been established for over 60 years
Shannon has over 7 years experience within the local recruitment market and is an expert in Accountancy, she has a real passion and affinity with all things finance and has built a great network of experts across the North West.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency