My local authority client are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team within in the Electoral and Land Charges department. It’s a temporary position starting on the 15th of September until the 1st of November (unless extended). Paying £9.55ph. Working Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00.
Duties will include:
– Administration support to the Electoral and Land Charges Department
– Dealing with both personal and telephone enquiries
– Receiving and checking applications for Elections and Land Charges
– Producing Documentation including letters and search replies.
– Assist in the processing of postal votes including enquiries, cancellations and re-issuing postal votes
– Assist in the preparation of materials for canvassers during the canvass period
– Candidates must be computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team
– Flexible approach to hours of work where required
– Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
To apply, please send your CV to Rebekka
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency