Jeffreys Henry is a London-based, top 60, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
Following recent annual client survey, we achieved a Net Promotor Score (NPS) of which compares incredibly well against the industry average NPS of . By comparison, Netflix and Apple have an NPS of . The NPS score is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.
Following recent growth investment at the start of 2021, we are beginning a journey of significant expansion. We have plans to develop our digitally enhanced service, attract and retain top talent, create an amazing working environment, and expand by acquisition whilst retaining our strong brand name and independence.
World Leading Clients
We are highly regarded for our sector focus, where we have built up significant expertise within key sectors that goes above and beyond routine accounting and tax services -Captial Markets,?Hospitality, Retail, Creative and Property.
Our team across all of our departments are a tight-knit and talented group with a shared vision of supporting our world-leading clients achieve their goals and ambitions, as well as ensuring Jeffreys Henry is a fun, inclusive and challenging place to work.
Primary Function fo the role
Assisting the administrative department with general admin and assisting the marketing department with marketing activities. This role requires a self-sufficient, flexible candidate who has the ability to work under pressure and is an excellent communicator, extremely well organised and demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Meeting room tidying, replenishing throughout the day
- Reception cover for lunch or breaks if needed
- Billing help monthly for Business Support invoices and quarterly billing for payroll invoices
- General help with scanning and office admin as and when needed
- Copy typing of reports, correspondence, meeting notes and other documents
- ?Preparation of presentations in PowerPoint
- ?Event support, including management of the invitation process, preparation of catering and the printing, binding and collation of event materials.
- ?Management of the promotional goods ordering and stock management process.
- ?Supporting the BD/Sales Team
- ?Desk based market research
- Planning and assisting with internal and external events
- Preparing marketing material for client meetings and presentations
Skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Positive, confident nature
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Drafting, writing and research skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- IT skills – Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Self-starter, takes initiative and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision when required
- The ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Client introductory bonus
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- A supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency