Are you a strong administrator with HR and health and safety administration experience? Seeking a 6 month minimum contract, available immediate, driver living locally to Guildford?
A large local organisation is seeking an administration to support with both HR and Health and Safety administration in a hybrid role.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in preparing job advertisements
- Create interview letter invitations
- Generate offer letters and packs
- Create reference requests
- Set up new starters on the HR system
- Log attendance at training
- Assist covering reception
- Maintain health and safety records including training, monthly communications, fore roll call, minutes meetings, accident data and contractors approval list,
- Arrange health and safety training for staff, including invites, training booklets, booking trainers, conference rooms and catering
- Send out DSE assessments and action points
What do you need?
- Previous administration experience working in fast paced environment
- Strong record keeping experience
- Ideally some HR administration and health and safety administration experience
- IT Literate (MS Office)
- Available immediately
- Live locally to Guildford
What’s on offer?
- Contract type – Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
- Salary £20,000 pro rata
- Pension – 5% ER 3% EE
- Holiday – 25 days pa + bank holidays
- Monthly performance Bonus – average £150 per month
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Vodafone Advantage discount
- Local discounts – Halfords, Enterprise etc
- Hours – 37 per week finish early on Fridays.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency