£50K – £60K base + bonus + pension + medical insurance
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
The role sits within a rapidly expanding Development team which prides itself on its use of cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
You will be heavily involved in the product life cycle and work both independently and as part of a team. In your role you will have a wide exposure too advanced Android product development including background services, sensor processing, API comms and commercial SDLC elements like continuous integration pipelines.
You can expect to be involved in remits such as –
- Design and development of Android applications, including their UX
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- The application of architecture and design
- Peer code reviews
- Development of requirements in line with business wants
- Creating and maintaining documentation
You will have at least 3 years Android development experience, published multiple apps to Play store and have –
- Git (pull requests, code reviews)
- Experience handling native Android APIs (GPS, Bluetooth, Phone state)
- UI/Unit testing (Mockito, Espresso)
- Background/foreground services
If you think you are suitable and would like to learn more please submit your CV.
Please note that due to high levels of application we are not able to respond to every individual. If we have not contacted you within a week of your application please assume that your skill set was not a close enough fit for the role.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency