At Michelmores we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We advise clients on a broad range of legal matters across the UK and internationally. With offices in Exeter, London and Bristol we are well placed to work with a diverse range of clients, with a specific focus on Private Wealth, Finance and Investment and Real Estate. We also have strong sector support for Technology and Innovation, Energy, Manufacturing and Public Sector work.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our Exeter office on a full time (35 hours a week) basis.
• Adhere to the core helpdesk and overall IT processes, within your team
• Provide first line technical support via telephone, email, remote access control and in-person
• In line with Service Management Principles, provide a high level of customer service for all support queries
• Take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customers issues.
• Support the other members of your team
• To log and update all calls on the support call logging system
• Escalate complex calls to an appropriate IT Support member
• Liaise with external support partners where necessary for any problems that cannot be resolved in-house
• Assist other members of the team with their own duties where required
• The installation and imaging of computers and laptops
• Provide extended and/or out of hours support on occasion
• Basic knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and software
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office
• Computer literate and competent with using familiar software packages and apps
• Experience of PC and other IT hardware fault finding
• Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem solving
• Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
Special Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Be calm, pragmatic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Be able to work in a team
• Be helpful and approachable
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Demonstrable interest and passion for Information Technology and computer networks
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced innovative team. The Exeter office has great facilities including; free onsite car parking, gym and canteen.
Michelmores LLP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency