40:00 hours, 6 – 12 months FTC
Your New Company
One of the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company. We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities to ensure our clients achieve their organisational goals. Our specialist skills and knowledge are driven by market expertise, and we understand that all our markets have a unique set of requirements, constantly responding to what is happening around us.
Your new role
In your new job as the Apprenticeship Administrator your main duties will be:
- Administrator duties for the Apprenticeship team
- Has the responsibility of supporting the L&D team
- Supporting and managing the DAS system
- Scheduling of Sales Academy training courses. Following the end to end process from room booking, trainer availability, delegate invites and course confirmations
- Supporting with production of training materials
- Tracking apprenticeship activity and recording key MI ensuring that audit trail and history complete and up to date, to include cancellation and evaluation data etc.
- General administrative and ad hoc clerical duties to support the wider L&D Team
- Support to create and maintain L&D and Apprenticeship processes and procedures
What we are looking for
The successful Apprenticeship Administrator will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise work load
- Drive, Enthusiasm and a Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- L&D background desirable
What you’ll get in return
Working with a market leader, you have the chance to enhance your existing skills, while developing new expertise and personally contributing to the company’s growth and success.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something you’d be interested in, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency