Do you have experience in the fuel sector?
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager with experience in the fuel sector, particularly the dealer market.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Responsibility for the management of branded forecourts within a specified geographic area.
* Responsibility to deal with individual customer queries such as payments, deliveries etc.
* Seeks out new business opportunities in terms of forecourts requiring a branded fuel supply, negotiates contractual terms, and manages the process from end to end, including agreeing upon branding parameters, account set-up, line of credit, and credit card facilities.
* Renews current contracts within the existing portfolio in a timely manner, achieving target retention rate.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales account management and/or contract negotiation required.
* Experience in the fuel/convenience store or grocery retail business arena preferred.
* Educated to A Level or HND Level
* Business, Sales or Marketing related degree preferred but not essential
* Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Self-motivation to seek out new business opportunities
* Ability to present to groups of people both internally and externally
* Ability to work in isolation and within a competitive sales team
You will be rewarded with. competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply now
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency