Assistant Manager – Stylish Restaurant Concept – Biggleswade – Up to £24,000
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity working for one of the UK’s leading premium restaurants who are currently looking for a Assistant Manager. We are looking for a driven Manager with a strong branded background within a leading restaurant who is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Our client operates a number of fantastic restaurants nationwide and they are a group of stylish modern yet informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices. They are looking for someone who is passionate about leading a strong team, someone who is keen to progress and develop themselves further whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times!
- Salary up to £24,000
- Achievable bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Assistant Manager – Requirements
- Previous experience of working in a high volume restaurant, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- You will need a passion for hospitality, great quality fresh food, customers and people
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team by coaching, developing and motivating others.
- Experience of developing teams to their full potential.
- A strong, ambitious individual, looking for a challenge, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Open minded and flexible with the ability to think outside the box.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
Assistant Manager – Responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager, you will assist the General Manager in setting targets, planning budgets, controlling stock, recruiting, training and inspiring your team, creating and driving marketing campaigns and building bridges with the local community. If you have the ambition and desire to fuel your team then this could be the ideal opportunity to develop your career and fully realise your progression.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency