We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Direct liaison with EMA for products within the Therapeutic area. Managing EMA meetings and other agency key meetings
- Define and implement regulatory strategies, risk assessment & deliverables for early, late development compounds and marketed products
- Develop a Regulatory Strategic Tactical Plan
- Identify and advocate regions requirements in the overarching global regulatory strategy;
Must have 10 years+ regulatory experience in relevant field
- Must have relevant life sciences degree
- Experience managing and implementing regulatory strategies for developing/markets products.
- Must have worked with European markets
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency