We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Provide Senior HR Partner support to over 5,000 employees in Production, Analytics Solutions, Contract Sales & Medical Solutions, and Consulting areas.
- Design and lead the implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design and development, management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions.
- Lead activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Partner with HR specialist functions / Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects related to employment legislation within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance. May require collaborating with the CSMS HR community to bring together and coordinate CSMS approach and strategy.
- Support sales processes including RFP, RFI and bid defence meetings as needed to represent the company talent management capabilities and contribute to the business’ sales strategy (CSMS).
- Provide HR partnering, management, coaching and mentoring support to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line / region goals.
- Be accountable for the review and production of key HR metrics (such as HC trends and reports) and business planning processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and extensive HR experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Analytical mindset with ability to drive data driven insights
- Ability to work in a complex, matrixed setting, preferably in an international environment
- Competence to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated experience in operating with senior / executive management teams
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consulting or technology industries
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Expert coaching and mentoring skills
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency