Our client is seeking an EASA B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (plus Cat C) to work in Middlesex within the M25. As a minimum, the LAE must be type rated and recent on BN Turboprop aircraft. In addition, other useful types would be Beechcraft & Cessna.
The LAE must be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only at the above site, but as an integral part of a wider team and as such must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
· Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
· Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
· Ensure the completion to schedule when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
· AOG activities at and away from the base.
· Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required.
· Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
· If required, assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
Ideal candidate profile:
· EASA B1 or B2 Part 66 License with applicable type ratings, plus Cat. C.
· Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
· Deep working knowledge of Part 145 is required.
· Turboprop experience will be highly advantageous.
· Be computer literate.
· Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
· Be able to work on a shift pattern.
· A full driving licence is preferred.
· A current valid passport is required.
· 40 hours per week (shift pattern TBC)
· Salary dependent on type ratings & experience
· Benefits include Pension, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme
· All applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK prior to application.
Please send an updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
” on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!….. click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency