Band 2 Medical Administrator
I am currently recruiting for experienced Administrator with previous NHS, GP surgery and Medical centre experience who is available to start a temporary role immediately.
Temporary: Expected to be for 2 months
Location: Maidstone (Coxheath)
Hours per week: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Salary:£9.90 per hour umbrella or £8.00per hour paye depending on experience
- Smartcard – Desirable
- CIS – Desirable
- Highly organised with administrative experience in a healthcare setting
- Attention to detail
- Accurate and quick data input
- IT literate with competency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible approach to working
- Using NHS Systems on a daily basis to update patient information
- CIS: Transferring caseloads, mail-merge, booking appointments, updating RTT status:
- Respond to incoming calls to the department, directing them appropriately and accordingly ensuring messages are recorded accurately and passed on in a timely manner.
- Data input and upload all referrals to the Service onto the NHS computer system on a daily basis
All successful candidates will have to undergo a DBS check prior to placement.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency