Bank Forensic Custody Healthcare Professional
24-hour service delivered as 12hour shifts starting 7am & 7pm
£18.03 per hour
Using your primary care experience, you’ll able to assess the difference between an uncooperative detainee, a patient lacking medication or a vulnerable adult with a mental health condition.
This role would suit HCP’s with experience in Primary Care, A & E, Emergency Care, Triage, Acute or High Dependency Unit.
The role includes:
* Assessment and treatment of detainee’s health needs
* Promoting drug rehabilitation therapies whilst in custody
* Healthcare promotion and self-harm reduction
* Signposting to support the reduction of reoffending
* Mental health and substance misuse assessments
* Record Keeping
* Forensic sampling
To join our team and deliver the exceptional every-day, please apply
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency