Bar Manager – £28,000 p.a – North London, Southgate The Role A Bar Manager is needed to join the team of an award-winning South West London cocktail bar/restaurant.
Working with the management team, the bar manager will be responsible for the performance, profitability, and general success of the bar. The key responsibilities of a Bar Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Service: Leading from the front, ensuring high standards of service and presentation are met by your team for each guest visit.
• Maintaining high standards on the bar at all times, including: drink presentation, prep, cleaning, record keeping.
• Weekly ordering and stock takes.
• Cellar management.
• Menu writing and design, inc. 3-6 monthly seasonal cocktail menus.
• Supporting staff recruitment, development, and training.
The Company The company is an all-day dining concept, cocktail bar, and Shisha Lounge in the heart of Southgate.
Offering small plates, gourmet burgers, contemporary seasonal cocktails craft beers, and a well-curated wine menu: the company is famous for its bold contemporary venue design, bottomless brunches, weekend DJs, and engaging customer service.
• Maximum of 45 hours a week
• Tips and service charge
• Daily staff food
• Uniform allowance
• Staff discount
• Staff trips to distilleries
• A killer Christmas party
• Ongoing training and certifications
• Quick career progression for the right candidate
The Person The key skills and qualities of a Bar Manager:
• The ideal candidate will have proven track record of bar management – or be an ambitious head bar tender looking to take a step up – preferably with experience in high volume cocktail or craft beer environment, holding a personal licence.
• The ideal candidate will be fluent in the London bar scene; and have an entrepreneurial approach, always looking for ways to innovate to drive wet sales and generate positive guest feedback.
• You will be passionate about great customer service experiences and be be confident to lead by example; you will enjoy going the extra mile to make our guests happy, and to train others to do the same
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency