Bi Lingual Project Administrator – German and English
Salary – £20,000 – £25,000 pro rata depending on experience
Term – Contract ideally to Permanent Part Time ( 20 hrs a week, 5 days a week)
Location – Hereford –
Project Administrator / Final Checker with good English and German language skills for our client based in Herefordshire.
Our client are seeking a proactive dedicated Bi Lingual Project Administrator to join their team in Hereford with duties all requiring to proof read and final check documents for any errors in translation.
The successful Project Administrator will have high level administration skills and a high level of accuracy.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled individuals and will be performing the following duties:
* Allocation of jobs / projects to translators, proof-readers and internal staff
* Managing the weekly orders and inputting information into the project software
* Maintenance of large sets of electronic files
* Preparing customer documentation and literature for translation
* Organisation of customer files appropriately
* Preparation of quotes and customer invoices
* Final checking documents for errors and making corrections
* Desktop publishing tasks including some formatting and typesetting
It is essential that the successful Project Administrator has the following skills:
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to work independently and collaboratively
* Strong administration experience in a commercial setting
* Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to liaise effectively with all levels of a business
* Ideally you will have experience of desktop publishing or if not ability to learn and develop these skills quickly as all training will be provided on this.
For more information on this exciting part time role, please apply ASAP.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency