Are you looking to start 2019 with a new career working with a world famous healthcare brand?
We have an excellent opportunity as a Bid and Tender Co-ordinator with an immediate start available for the successful applicant.
This is a vital role in helping to ensure the development and sustainability of the whole business. If you have worked within a similar role or have experience within procurement or sales support as well as strong administrative skills this role may be for you.
- Free on site car park
- Free shuttle bus service
- Access to discounts and wellbeing services with Randstad Benefits
- Free fruit and catered canteen
- 28 days holiday
- Modern offices and equipment
Hours of Work and Salary:
- £25,000 PER YEAR
Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday, 08.45AM to 05.30PM
- Proactively manage the entire tender process and take ownership to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Ensure high quality and appropriate bid documentation is produced, ensuring Philips have the highest possible opportunity of winning and retaining business
- Ensure that the relevant sources (e.g. the European Journal) are checked daily and take necessary action with regards to tender applications
- Continuously develop processes and tools that will improve Philips’ overall capabilities and efficiencies in tender management
- Maintain up to date Pre Purchase Questionnaires (PPQs) and complete Pre Qualifying Questionnaire (PQQs) as per customer requests
- Act as part of the team, ensure that mailboxes are maintained at all times and actioned accordingly
- Receive and take ownership of queries from both internal and external customers. Provide effective feedback to solve issues in a timely manner
- Adopt LEAN principles and behaviours into daily team work to drive team efficiencies, communication and continuous improvement for both the team and the wider business
- Represent the team at district and customer meetings
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of NHSSC and other relevant customer framework reconciliation data
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with consistent success
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Competent IT skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience of proofing and editing high quality written documents
- Experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry, including the NHS
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our website.
Please apply on-line and follow up with a call to Ash on .
This is a temporary role for a period of 9 months to 1 year with a possibility of becoming permanent.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency