We’re looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Your role is to help increase brand awareness and candidate engagement that will underpin high volume company-wide recruitment campaigns, and acting as a marketing consulting for large staffing partners.
- Help drive staffing and recruitment campaigns across the global offices
- Engage with prospective employees
- Manage large marketing campaigns that will help funnel the best talent to this company
- Produce engaging marketing content for newsletters, on social media and using all forums for engagement
- Project manage email marketing campaigns, develop channel partnerships, link up with student bodies, fairs, expert communities etc
- Research and understand the local labour markets
- Use of PPC creating relevant marketing content for our targeted audience and deliver it across integrated and effective online and offline media plans mapping media channels and analysis of campaign results
- Connect with the best job seekers wherever they are globally
- Manage supplier relationships with media agencies and relationships with internal teams in Finance, PR, HR
- Experience in paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional media channels
- Fluent French to native standard
- Experience dealing with large budgets 6 or 6 digits minimum.
- Marketing background with extensive experience (Ideally 5 years or more, and if it’s in staffing, recruiting, or HR it would be a plus)
- Experience in working either in-house or in a media marketing agency preferred but not essential. i.e. you could have experience in working for a mid or large enterprise
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency