Northreach have partnered with a leading international bank in their search for a number of motivated, driven and experienced Mortgage Case Managers to join their Buy-To-Let team. The role is all about managing a pipeline of cases, liaising with customers, brokers, BDM’s and stakeholders to ensure the smooth assessment and completion of Buy-To-Let applications.
The Main Responsibilities:
* To package cases with required documents and information in line with the banks policy
* Liaise with customers/brokers/BDM’s to ensure the requisite documents are obtained and made available to the banks credit assessment
* Conduct various credit searches on applications per policy
* Liaise with all parties to ensure everyone is kept aware and updated with the case status to best ensure a smooth customer journey
* Ensure cases are smoothly moved from offer to completion
The Main Experience:
* Proven sound knowledge and awareness of mortgage loans in the UK – specifically within the BTL arena
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of the mortgage industry, processes and industry best practices.
* Good knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
SO – if this role sounds like you apply below
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency