Our client is a small but highly successful and well-respected financial services organisation who are going through an exceptional period of change. This is an exciting time to join then as a Business Analyst working alongside the Project Manager and their external provider to revolutionise the way they deliver their services. The key objectives of the role are to lead on operational process management and delivery through the definition of change requirements to deliver system or process improvements and/or a superior customer experience. Also to support the Project Manager to deliver all key milestones on time and in budget whilst working closely with IT, specifically the systems analyst to better understand current and proposed technical solutions.
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budget in partnership with the project manager.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions; and identifying problems using data modelling techniques
- Communicating with client stakeholders to assess expectations
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on research
- Be the “voice of the member” within Operations proposing requirements which result in improvements to member experience and ensuring member needs are always considered.
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams to support objectives and requirements
- Studying current and new system capabilities to understand how they can support requirements
- Be responsible for the creation and management of essential project artefacts
- Improving systems by studying current practices and designing modifications thereof
- Recommending controls by identifying problems
- Writing improved procedures
- Overseeing implementation of change into the department
- Running workshops and training sessions, for example to gather requirements, design processes, or map member journeys
What you will need:
- BSC Hons degree or equivalent qualification
- Business analysis diploma
- Experience in Software design and analysis/ Software maintenance/ Process Improvement/ Process mapping
- Verbal and written communication skills
- A strong relationship builder – building honest, frank and constructive relationships within all levels of an organisation.
- You will be able to listen to all partied involved, always consider the customer, question intelligently and work to document and deliver their requirements.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency