My client, a well known insurance company are looking for a Business Analyst to help play a key role with software implementation across the group.
They are looking for someone to be part of a mature group of BA’s and be a key link between the business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure solutions are feasible and developed in line with expectations
- Elicit and document business process requirements;
- Evaluate solutions to ensure they are efficient, cost effective and practical;
- Lead workshops through proof of concept / pilot
- Influence outcomes aligned to the strategic goals
- Analyse requirements prior to their configuration in a third party system
- Document proposed solutions;
- Ensure standard methodologies are applied;
- Collaborate with the technical team and experts;
- Collaborate with quality assurance;
- Act as an interface between the business community and development teams.
- 2 years experience
- Experience with software solutions
- A working knowledge of BA methodologies such as BPMN (Business Process Modelling and Notation) is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with ITIL would be desirable but not essential.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency