Business Assistant to the Head of Strategy & Business Development
£40,000 – £50,000
Our client are the largest property owner in London’s West End. They are currently looking for an ambitious candidate to come in on a 12month contract, to provide professional assistance to the Head of Strategy & Business Development by proactively undertaking a wide range of senior administrative tasks.
The Business Assistant duties will include;
- Have a clear idea of the aims and objectives of Head of Strategy and BD in order to anticipate needs
- Coordinate and proactively engage with the Corporate Strategy project
- Work closely with the team coordinator for Strategy & Business Development team to ensure an effective
- Develop key relationships with senior internal stakeholders, including Executive, Leadership and Board members while also building relationships with external stakeholders
- Carry out background research on people and topics to provide suitable briefing notes in advance of meetings and speaking engagements
- Tactful, trustworthy, resilient, independent working style
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Agile and comfortable working in ambiguous and changeable environments
- Strong commercial awareness
- Highly discrete, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Highly competent in use of MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience of supporting the production of documents, reports, board papers and presentations for senior level stakeholders and meetings
- Experience of working within a project environment with experience of project/programme co-ordination/administration is highly desirable ideally within research and strategy.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency