212 Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client that is based in Birmingham City Centre.
Salary: £18,000p/a – £33,000p/a (Experience Dependent)
Hours: Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and cutting-edge team environment? Do you thrive on learning and sharing? Do you like to approach your line manager with solutions rather than approaching them with problems?
Due to an exciting period of growth our client is looking to recruit x2 Business Development Executives on a permanent basis, if you have a passion or proven record in business development or sales then this could be the perfect role for you.
The rewards that our client has put in place for their workers is second to none, they understand that a good commission structure along with an attractive annual salary and benefits package is key to success.
The Successful Candidate:
* You will be reporting directly to the Business Development Manager & on occasion the director, you will promote the wide range of business benefits that their packages offer to businesses in order to help them develop and grow their business.
* The ability to make new contacts, building on existing relationships, attend events and promote their company in the correct manner is vital to this role.
* The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2 year’s business development/sales experience ideally gained in a business-to-business environment.
* A consultative and inquiring style is essential, along with excellent communication skills both in person and over the telephone.
* You will be required to develop relationships with the decision makers across all business sectors and industries, primarily within the Birmingham region.
* You will be used to identifying potential prospects, making contact & arranging meetings for the Business Development Manager to attend.
Business Development Executive Role: You will be known as an Employer Engager and you are targeted to engage a minimum number of new learners every month. You will need to build and develop long trusting relationships with employers, conducting training needs analysis for existing staff members and choosing the right apprenticeships programmes for each employer. You will also help the employer by filtering out only the most suitable applicants for new apprenticeship posts.
* A full driving Licence and use of your own vehicle.
* Vast amounts of experience within a variety of different sales role.
* Previous experience of engaging with the decision makers of businesses.
* Sales, Recruitment, Apprentices.
Our client is offering the successful candidate an attractive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to earn uncapped monthly commission along with on the job training.
Contact 212 Recruitment today for more INFO
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency