Business Development Executive
Are you a Sales and Business Development expert looking for a new challenge with a fantastic bonus structure? If so, carry on reading!
There is an exciting opportunity for a confident and personable Business Development Executive to join a market-leading digital print and signage business based local to Aylsham, Norfolk. You will be responsible for generating new business and building the client base. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, however you will need to be flexible given the nature of the role.
Duties of the Business Development Executive:
• You will be responsible for generating new business and building the client base
• You will be promoting the business to potential new customers which will include cold calling
• You will be customer focussed as you will be selling and liaising with clients and engaging with customers over the phone and email
• You will be seeing projects through to completion which will require you to be on site
• You may be required to sell to clients on site
Experience required for the Business Development Executive:
• Previous Sales or Business Development experience is essential
• You must be a confident and enthusiastic communicator who is not afraid of cold calling
• You must be able to prioritise a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment
• You must have your own transport due to the location of the role based in Aylsham, Norfolk and to meet clients
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £21k-£28k depending on experience with a rewarding bonus structure
• Free parking is available
• You will be working in a small team, in an open plan office
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a market-leading business with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Aylsham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency