EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGER REQUIRED WITHIN THE FINANCE LEASING OR BROKERIDGE INDUSTRY
Ellis Mason are recruiting for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (S) on behalf of a highly successful corporate finance business. Although the head office is based in Hertfordshire they are recruiting potentially for home based people that can travel in a day or two a week if required and so can look further afield into Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, and other counties, as well as Hertfordshire.
If successful, you would be joining one of the UK’s leading sales leasing companies who are growing down to ongoing success. They have created a fun and dynamic workplace and have flat management structure, meaning that you constant interaction with all managers and directors within the business.
This role is for someone experienced within the corporate finance lessor or broker world. Ideally from a sales perspective either office based or field. However, they will also look at people working in this sector that are not yet in sales but would like to be.
For this role of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER , you will be handling the clients’s largest net worth clients. You will need to be experienced in managing key business relationships and be able to show success in growing that business.
THE SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary up to £50,000 plus high capacity commission levels
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- All travel costs paid to clients, suppliers, etc
- Monday to Friday office hours of 9.30 am – 5.30 pm on a permanent, full time basis
- Modern, polished offices
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Government pension scheme
The main duties included within the role of the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER , are:
- Developing existing partner relationships, introducing our product range and e-commerce platforms
- Increasing market penetration within our non productive partner base by making warm introduction contact
- Meeting with partners both existing and potential to discuss their requirements and introducing our product range that suit their needs
- Contacting dormant partners and re-introducing our services
- Identifying potential partners and decision makers
- Working with the management team to set up and attend meetings with new potential partners
- Working with the management team to plan approaches and create pitches
- Creating and develop presentations and proposals
- Overcoming possible objections with finesse. Clarifying those objections and work through them to a positive conclusion
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency