Business Development Manager
30k – 40k (+ 5k car allowance)
My client is a reputable market leading contract cleaning / Soft FM Company with prestigious clients in all business sectors. They are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager based in the London area to sell their services. The ideal candidate will have experience selling contract cleaning services or related services.
* Development of new business in the London area to end user organisations in all business sectors.
* Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale.
* Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximise sales revenue
* Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers.
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met.
* Proven track record in services and or solution sales.
* Experience selling Contract Cleaning Services or related services is essential.
* Commercially astute, and must have experience in bidding and winning low, medium and high value business.
* Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, be able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities
* Team player, with excellent presentation skills you will be able to work with and build a team with internal staff, who will support your sales initiatives.
* Communication Skills – you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency