The role of a Business Planning Manager is to support REED with the delivery of key transformational projects that will enable REED to reach its next generation.
- Working closely with transformation and delivery teams across the business to ensure that our transformation objectives are effectively delivered across the organisation
- Work closely with our support functions including Finance, People, Customer and Data/Technology to ensure the effective coordination of key resources
- Coordinate and track performance of the business scorecard along with Op-Co PMO/ Delivery teams
- Management and execution of the business plan for each business
- Support in managing the business change cycle
- Communicate progress across the organisation in a meaningful way and across multiple channels
- Project Management experience 3yrs +
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial and customer acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Transformational in mind-set
- Collaborator and facilitator
What can REED offer me in return?
- We offer a variety of other company benefits. You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency