Ordnance Survey has an opportunity available for a BusinessPlanning Manager to join our team based in Southampton. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience – this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
Ordnance Survey (OS) is the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation. As a reliable partner to government, business and citizens across Britain and the world, OS helps its customers in virtually all sectors improve quality of life. OS expertise and data supports efficient public services and infrastructure, new technologies in transport and communications, national security and emergency services and exploring the great outdoors. By being at the forefront of geospatial capability for more than 225 years, we’ve built a reputation as the world’s most inspiring and trusted geospatial partner.
We offer fantastic benefits:
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you;
– Competitive salary
– Performance related bonus
– Competitive pension
– 37 hour working week
– 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
– Plus a suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
The role of BusinessPlanning Manager is fundamental to enable the efficient and effective running of the Data Office and driving through the data transformation. The role encompasses a wide range of activities including manging the Data Office’s business plans, ensuring we stay on track, driving delivery, and resource capacity management.
This role sits within the Data Office and you’ll work closely with the Chef Data Officer; supporting them with the implementation of our Data Strategy across OS. You’ll also ensure effective stakeholder management, internally and externally, making sure we communicate our messages with maximum impact.
Key duties and responsibilities of our BusinessPlanning Manager:
– Coordinate deliverables across the Data Office
– Lead Data Office business planning and reporting
– Coordinate Data Office resource and capacity planning and management
– Drive the Data Office communications
– Coordinate data framework and data strategy
– Manage stakeholders both internally and externally
Skills and experience required to be our BusinessPlanning Manager:
– Strong experience of creating business plans
– Ability to drive, deliver and translate business plans
– Knowledge of strategic planning and risk management
– Ability to engage in communication and drive ideas
– Knowledge of best practice business planning techniques
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong collaborative style
– Excellent ability to influence at all levels
Closing date: Sunday 28th April
If you would like to find out more about the role, please click ‘apply’ today and send us your coveringletterandCV. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s leading map making and big data organisation as our BusinessPlanning Manager.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency