Our award winning client based in Glasgow City centre have a superb newly released role for Business Support/Front of House Assistant. The successful candidate will join our prestigious client specialising in professional financial services.
The role will ideally suit an applicant with strong organisational skills, coupled with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities for a busy and demanding team. In addition, the role will require previous experience of providing secretarial support in a fast-paced professional environment.
As this post will involve liaison with senior management and leadership teams it is vital that high levels of confidentiality can be evidenced by previous work history.
Hours of work:- Monday to Friday working on a rota basis between the hours of 8.30am – 6pm (37.5 hour working week)
Key responsibilities: –
* Corporate reception duties.
* Answering and transferring calls in a professional manner
* Business support across the entire department i.e. stationery, couriers, confidential document disposal, scanning, filing, booking meeting rooms and diary management.
* Day to day business support to key members of the management team.
* Formatting typing reports and general correspondence.
* Diary management, arranging travel and email screening.
* Responsible for the management of document security and compliance
* Producing reports, letters, high volume document production using advanced MS office.
* Document control – familiar with ISO 27001 compliance (desirable).
* Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional firm
* Good standard of education
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Advanced proficiency – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
* Previous experience of handling confidential papers and information
* Ability to prioritise workload and to meet challenging deadlines
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude coupled with a professional appearance and manner
* Familiar with ISO 27001 compliance (desirable)
* 10% matched pension contribution
* Modern office facilities with free fruit deliveries
* Real responsibility from day one
* Flexible working and annual leave policy
This role may require additional hours from time to time.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to pass a background check.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency