CAD Draughtsman /Setter Out (Joinery) – up to £38K DOE
Do you have experience with Setting out/Joinery/Shopfitting/Interiors? This is an extremely exciting time for a highly skilled CAD Setter-Out to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some of the very top names in the worlds of design, architecture, restaurants, hotels & luxury boats!! Working within a highly skilled team of approx. 10 designers, this exciting new CAD Setter Out opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, purpose-built factory/offices, structured career progression, free parking & excellent salary of up to £38K (DOE), based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the CAD Draughtsman/Setter Out (Joinery):
· Producing setting-out drawings from designer / architect drawings for ultimate use as manufacturing drawings
· Organise the printing, collating, recording and monitoring of all drawings and related documents you receive for each project, e.g. from third parties
· Site Surveys at initial contract stage
· Clarify instructions received from in-house or from Client
· Ensure drawings and cutting sheets are produced and distributed in a timely manner
· Ensure any revisions / amendments are notified to the relevant individual(s) in a timely manner
· Communicate clear and precise instructions to others (in-house and third parties)
Skills & Characteristics of the CAD Draughtsman/Setter Out (Joinery):
· Essential Experience in SolidWorks/Inventor design within Joinery/Shopfitting/Interiors/Setting out
· Passion for Setting Out
· Experience in AutoCAD 2D an advantage
What in it for you?
· Competitive salary – up to £38K depending on experience
· 22 days annual hols plus bank hols
· Christmas shutdown which equates to 2 full weeks in and around Christmas and the New Year.
· Std working hours 41.25hrs per wk. 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri.
· Pension with employer’s contribution.
· Life and injury insurance.
· Statutory sick pay & paternity pay
· Business travel expense reimbursed
· Tea & Coffee and hot beverage drinks and chilled water provided free to all office employees.
· Gateway to personal career progression in line with business objectives and goals.
· Automatic inclusion into the company annual pay review following completion of minimum of 12mths of service.
· Open door policy to allow creative approach to project delivery…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency