Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work at ST MICHAELS HOUSE who provide their service to help support adults with physical disabilities. This residential home is run through Hertfordshire County Council.
There will be a variety of shifts on offer including days, nights and sleep ins!
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
* Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
* Generally promoting the resident’s independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
* Possible future trips into the community with the residents
* A DBS from within the last 12 months
* Applications are invited from those with a care background.
* We will need 2 references
* A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
* Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Competitive rates of pay
* Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Payroll service twice a week
* A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
* Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency