Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5/6 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for the Barchester – Cheverton Lodge Care Home
This is a full time position of48Hrs
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve.
We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- You’ll need to have current NMC registration
- a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too
- understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
About the Care Home
Cheverton Lodge is a welcoming nursing care home situated right on the borders of historic Highgate and bustling Islington. The home is located in a quiet residential area but has excellent transport links. Archway tube station is close by and we are within easy reach of local amenities including Highgate Village and Crouch End.
Cheverton Lodge offers a homely yet spacious environment with its own attractive patio garden. Each room is en-suite and some offer stunning views of the London skyline.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency