My client a leading Law firm is looking for a highly capable change manger.
Excellent stakeholder management and minimum 5 years change manager experience is essential
The vacancy is available on a Fixed Term Contract basis for an initial 12 months.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the head of change, the Change Manager will drive and deliver the change management activities required. Successfully deliver the projects on the Legal Services Delivery programme. More specifically, you will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
Your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage whilst minimising resistance. You will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
What we’re looking for
You will be an experienced change manager with this experience ideally have been gained within the legal sector, however other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience in defining and implementing a structured methodology to deliver change management activities, including conducting change impact assessments, developing change management strategies etc .
- Experience in applying change management processes and tools in order to drive and measure adoption of the changes required to deliver tangible business benefits
- Evidence of supporting and leading communication and training efforts that are central to the change management strategy (including the ability to provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs)
- Experience in delivering training for new business processes and IT platforms
- The ability to engage with and influence senior fee-earning stakeholders critical
- A pro-active approach to work is key
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency