The Rose and Crown is a small family run business in the Hertfordshire countryside serving a classic British menu whilst delivering high standards of service.
We are looking for someone who has experience working with fresh food and ingredients.You should enjoy working as part of a small team and be able to stay calm and produce great food during busy service.
We are flexible and try to work around team members commitments, whether you are looking for part time or full-time hours.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Preparing, delivering and presenting dishes
- Be able to work all sections throughout the kitchen
- Passion for making great tasting food
- Knowledge of GP
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to delegate jobs to KPs during shifts
- Monitoring wastage & portion control
- Putting deliveries away
- Having pride in the kitchen, keeping it clean and tidy
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A share of gratuities
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Full chef uniform
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can earn while you learn
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency