Chef de Partie
Up to £21K
Our retained client has a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a well-known restaurant, in a stunning area, easily located from Ipswich. They have an excellent reputation for their fine food and service, and can get very busy, especially during the summer months, so experience with high volume cooking is desirable. The kitchen uses only the freshest ingredients sourced locally, and run a daily specials board to showcase the best of the produce they use.
Our client requires an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a passion for food, who is capable of cooking to a high standard and ready to join the talented and established kitchen brigade.
The ideal Chef de Partie will:
– Be confident in providing high quality food to large numbers
– Have a desire to improve and grow their cooking skills
– Be well-presented in their appearance and have excellent communication skills
– Be able to develop and help grow other members of staff
– Be confident in preparing quality fresh food
The ideal Chef de Partie will see this as a long term appointment and have a desire to progress within the brigade.
If this sounds like the Chef de Partie role you are looking for, send your CV to Erika.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency