Our client a leading engineering contractor has an immediate and exciting requirement for a Civil Engineer to join the delivery team that executes projects under a long-term framework contract for a major client in the nuclear industry.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the Civil and Structural design in projects, during all phases of the project, from concept design through to commissioning.
* Ensure consistency of the design with other disciplines (Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation).
* To undertake specification and design activities associated with the relevant discipline elements of engineering projects, including feasibility studies, project strategies, programming, estimating, front end design, through to detailed design.
* Interfacing with other disciplines.
* Supporting site construction and commissioning activities.
* Ensure that all project deliverables are delivered in a safe, cost effective timely manner and in compliance with all relevant standards, directives, regulations and quality targets.
* 3-7 years of experience as Civil engineer
* Minimum HNC qualification in Civil Engineering
* Ideally chartered or working towards chartered status
* Experience with working in multidisciplinary projects, including mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation
* Experience with nuclear projects
* Candidate must be able to gain BPSS & SC Security Clearance
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency