Why Searches UK?
Our mission is to make conveyancing the easy part of buying and selling property and this drives everything we do.
If you are driven by continuous improvement and passionate about property then why not join the team.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role will be a part of our Business Development Team responsible for retaining existing business whilst attracting new clients to our company. As Client Account Manager, retaining our existing client base will be your top priority. You will build strong, long- lasting relationships with our clients whilst ensuring that they are engaged with our services and products. You will also support other members of your team, such as the Business Development Manager and Marketing Manager, when required. Full product and systems training will be provided but to be successful you will be a confident communicator with an ability to communicate and present to key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Assisting with developing the strategy for customer service and client retention and driving this forward
• Monitoring client revenue and volume throughout the month, reporting on this and contacting clients of concern
• Identifying upsell opportunities and educating clients on our products and services to secure more business
• Being an escalation point for operational/ customer service problems which may arise
• Regularly contacting and meeting with clients to help build rapport both virtually and face to face
• Keeping clients updated when there are new products/ price changes
• Creating various month- end reports as and when required to assist with monitoring success of client retention and new business initiatives
• Attending corporate/hospitality events where required with a view to building relationships and retaining clients whilst also supporting the sales function
• General administration to support the Business Development Team when required
• Providing training and demonstrations to new and existing clients and users when required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Some sales experience would be advantageous
• Sales administration experience desirable
• Customer service
• Confident in approach
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Confident in approach
• Team player
• Curious to challenge the status quo
• Unified in working together for the same gaols and vision
• Driven to achieve, succeed and progress
• Passionate about our customers, our business and personal performance
About NAHL Group:
Whether we’re helping customers start their journey to a just recovery after injury or accident, supporting our panel of solicitor firms, helping home buyers navigate the challenges of a house purchase or working together across our businesses to achieve great results – our people work as one team. You can join us and play your part in making a real difference, working for a highly successful business that makes markets and leads markets – ethically, professionally and imaginatively.
We are a business who truly live by our values; Curious, Unified, Driven and Passionate. If you personally relate to these then we are the team for you.
Location: Shoreham by Sea
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £23,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Client Relationship, Client Account Manager, Business Development, Sales, B2B, Account Management, Graduate, New Business Development, Sales Executive, Customer Service, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency