We are looking for an individual who has great attention to detail, a keen eye and excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Working in a compliance driven Call Centre environment, you will need to have a working knowledge of the Consumer Credit Regulatory framework, you will need to be a self-motivated, articulate communicator with a highly professional image and excellent IT skills. Previous Audit roles and experience is preferred but not essential.
Client Liaison Officer Responsibilities:
• To manage the audit elements between Phillips & Cohen Associates and our clients on a daily basis by becoming the subject matter expert for each designated audit function
• Coordinate communication between client contacts and internal departments on a daily basis to fulfil client requests
• Review service level agreements, contracts and client communications; ensuring client expectations are consistently exceeded
• Co-ordinate regular audits conducted by clients
• Completing Pre-Audit Questionnaires within very challenging timescales
• Hosting Quarterly and Annual Client Audits
• Completing and chasing any remediation following the audit
• Making sure we are Audit Ready at all times
• Analysing the Company’s adherence to the Regulatory Framework including the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), OFGEM, OFWAT, OFCOM, the Information Commissioner’s Office and other relevant legislation as well as working within the guidance of the CSA (Credit Services Association), our Company policies and client requirements
Client Liaison Officer Requirements:
• Excellent Communication – both written and verbal
• Flexible and ability to prioritise workload according to challenging deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure in a highly regulated environment
• Driven to improve the quality of the business through the audit findings
• Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
• Analyse information, conduct trend analysis and report findings
• A compassionate and mature approach
• To work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
• A consistent professional approach to all tasks
Education and Experience:
• Collection or relevant audit experience
• Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the financial industry
What’s in it for you?
• Working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
• Hybrid Office Based and WFH
• Luxurious office environment in a superb location
• Secure reserved car parking spaces available
• 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays
• Healthcare Scheme*
• Company pension plan*
• Life Assurance*
• Cycle2work scheme*
* There is a qualifying period for these benefits. They are also subject to a successful probation.
Phillips & Cohen Associates are the world’s market leader in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles and our excellent training means that you will have the necessary skills to progress. This is reflected in various awards we have achieved including Investors in People, Treating Customers Fairly, ICM DCA of the year and the Customer Service Excellence award.
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
We look after the personal information you provide to us, if you would like to know more about how we use your data you can read our ‘Privacy Notice & Cifas Fair Processing Notice for Candidates’ which is available at the Phillips & Cohen UK website.
You may have experience of the following: Client Liaison Officer, Customer Liaison Officer, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Officer, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Financial Services, Administrator, Admin, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency