Director of Clinical Services £50,000pa
Applications considered from applicants on Permanent, Interim, Fixed Term or Freelance Basis
As the director you will play a key part in developing and delivering the hospital strategy, providing operational and clinical leadership to the team.
- You will ensure delivery of the highest level of clinical and therapeutic care together with ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against quality performance indicators.
- Provide leadership, organisation and co-ordination to ensure effective clinical governance.
- Be responsible for the implementation of effective clinical interventions and ensure that treatment is designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services and is aligned to best practice.
- Manage the delivery of the business plan have control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring timely completion and implementation of action plans
- Be responsible for all staff management including CPD and supervisions
- Link with local universities and HEI’s to build a pipeline of Nurses and Therapists into the hospital
- Ensure clinical services comply with statutory regulations and current legislation meets quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators.
- Ensure site objectives are being met and encouraging a high quality of service.
- As part of the Senior Management team will carry out on-call duties as directed by the Hospital Director.
- Contributes to the development of policies, procedures, processes and initiatives.
Essential Criteria – if you do meet these requirements you will not be considered
- A registered with the NMC, HCPC or Social Work England
- A recognised post-registration qualification together with full membership / accreditation of a relevant professional institution and evidence of continuous professional development.
- A detailed understanding of statutory regulations is essential.
- Passionate about providing high quality care and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills essential.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- The ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency