This SME is an established and growing manufacturer of precision machined components with a varied client base to industries such as Petrochem and Transportation.
Due to an increased order book and client base, coupled with ongoing reinvestment there is now a position available for a skilled CNC Miller and/or Turner.
As the successful CNC Machinist, your main functions will be to set and operate the CNC Machining Centres and CNC Lathes.
* Set and Operate Fanuc CNC machining centres / Lathes (training on either or can be provided if needed)
* Producing components from 10 offs to 100 offs
* Working from engineering drawings
* Machining engineering metals such as Ali, Mild and S/Steel
Skills & Experience:
* Able to set and operate CNC Mills and/or CNC Lathes
* Ability to edit programs would be a major advantage
* Experience with Fanuc controls
* Able to read engineering drawings
* 40hrs per week
* 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Thursday
* Overtime is after 40hrs per week has been worked
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic business with definite potential of internal growth
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency