Proactive Personnel Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer Operator on a temp-perm basis for our client based in Stone.
Our client, a forward thinking precision engineering company is recruiting due to rapid expansion and new contracts.
The Job Role:
This role with include programming and operating CNC Mori Seiki Lathes with Fanuc controls.
* Creating new symbols / programs and/or amending current symbols / programs in adherence to 2D/3D engineering drawings or pre-developed flat patterns.
* Responsible for the implementation of all notified changes to parts / programs to ensure production is always to current issue levels.
* Ensure work is programmed and issued in the correct order and timeframe in accordance to the company’s MRP system.
* Control sheet material stock and ensure material is available for all jobs on or prior to production date as allocated by MRP.
* Adhere to all necessary procedures at all times in accordance to the company’s MRP system
* Record, monitor and review the following KPI’s and suggest / implement any improvements that are identified.
* Material Utilisation.
* Adherence to work-to / nesting lists as identified from MRP.
* Use of part picking and chute equipment.
* Assist as requested with the APQP procedure to offer relevant knowledge & experience in order to improve and ease all new product introduction.
* Liaise with team leaders and/or machine operatives and offer assistance in order to alleviate any problems that may arise within the production process.
* Liaise with the maintenance manager and/or machine tool support staff to facilitate in the event of a breakdown or technical problem.
Experience and Requirements:
* Experience programming CNC Machines
* Programming and operating CNC Mori Seiki Lathes with Fanuc controls.
* Ability to create/amend 2D and 3D engineering drawings
This is a temp to perm role with an immediate start for the right candidate!
For more information on this role please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel Ltd – Alternatively please apply here
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency