Commercial Account Handler
£25,000 – £35,000
Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment have been working closely with a very well respected and multi-location insurance broker to find a Commercial Account Handler to work within their Burgess Hill office.
The client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic client handler to rake on this role in a rewarding, busy and challenging department.
Dealing with SME clients you will need a good understanding of commercial products and have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business.
This is an interesting and varied role dealing with all classes of commercial insurance across commercial combined, property owners, motor fleet and some financial lines.
Day to day tasks of the Commercial Account Handler would include:
- Building and managing key client relationships
- Managing a portfolio of 25 risks per month up to a value of £20k premium
- Achieve targets for retention and cross selling
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Provide support to the management team
You will be required to have:
- A excellent understanding of commercial insurance products
- Great organisation
- Great communication
- IT literacy
- A-Levels (as a minimum requirement)
- CERT CII (or at least working towards)
- Commercial Underwriting and claims background (also considered)
If you feel this position would offer you the next step within your insurance career please do feel free to send your CV into Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment using the links provided to this advert.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency