Commercial Account Handler (Experienced)
Salary – Negotiable (£25,000 – £35,000 – depending on experience)
Do you enjoy talking to new people and building long lasting relationships?
Are you outgoing and strive to be the best you can?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail?
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading insurance provider – who have seven branches around the South-West. Due to continued growth they are looking for an Experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their fast paced and vibrant sales team.
- Providing administrative and technical support to the Account Executive.
- Presenting to and negotiating with insurers in respect of renewals and new business.
- Preparing documents for the Account Executive meetings.
- Dealing with day to day client queries, mid-term adjustments.
- Processing (from start to finish) renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments, including checking and issuing documents, issuing invoices and chasing for payment (credit control).
- Providing assistance, as and when required, for other members of the commercial team in the office (a team player).
- To assist the branch to hit budgeted renewal and new business targets.
This candidate should be an organised person who is able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
They should have experience in dealing with commercial clients and policies of all types and sizes, including with premium spends of up to (and above) £100,000.
Training will be provided on an ongoing basis (where required), as well as support to progress with CII qualifications.
At least two years’ experience as a Commercial / Corporate Account Handler and, preferably, CII qualifications, or progress towards / willing to progress towards.
- Annual bonus based upon the performance of the office as a whole against budget
- Pension contributions
- 20 days holiday per annum
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Account Handler
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency