Do you have Commercial Admin experience? A leading constrcution company are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their team in Central London.
This is an on going contract position with the potential for it it go permenant.
Paying Circa £12-14 paye (15-22LTD)
This person will have the fantastic opportunity to join the commercial team assisting with all administration for the Quantity Surveyors.
Why work for this company?
- A very friendly, dynamic team
- Exposure to commercial function
- Supporting very experienced Quantity Surveyors
Commercial Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide supporting to Senior QS and QS.
- Liasing with subcontractors with any queries
- Administer the change and Budget Control System
- Assiting with managing small sub contractor packages
- Processing Payments for sub contractors
- Submitting Quotes and invoices
- Applying for Variations to jobs that are currently in progress
- Confirming Materials/authorisation with various Managers for payment
- Submission of Payment Applications
- Assisting the commercial Manager with CVR’s and Forecasting
Commercial Administrator Requirements:
- At least 6 months experience in a commercial admin role
- Proven experience working with a team of QS’
- Previous experience working in the construction industry
- Be technically strong and proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages inc Excel
- Good communicator
- Work well within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? – Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency