Commercial Finance Analyst
£40,000 – £45,000 NEG
Our Client, a world leader in providing specialist field joint coating services to the onshore and offshore services for all major pipeline construction contractors who have earned a reputation for quality, performance, reliability in the services of the company.
The primary focus of the role involves analysing complex financial information and reporting, developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and maximize profitability through analysis while maintaining a competitive position in the market. This role requires you to work in a matrix structure working closely with FD, MD, Commercial teams and Financial Controller.
The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
* Management Reporting, project reporting
* Month End Project Accounting
* Annual/monthly budgeting, MTD, YTD, PTD
* Project Module Process Owner
* Other Financial Analysis
* Analysing variance reports, margin opportunities,
* Communication with different departments within the company and abroad.
* Meeting deadlines.
ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified with a strong exam track record
* Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience Required:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in Commercial Finance or Management Accounting role.
* Experience of long-term contract accounting preferably in an engineering, manufacturing, production, oil & gas or similar industry advantageous
* Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel (advanced user), Access & PowerPoint including extensive data analysis/filtering, pivots, lookups. Macro creation beneficial.
* Experience working in a matrix Financial organization useful
* Experience using SAP and Hyperion desirable
* Experience of working on large project values and international companies is desirable
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency