Christmas is around the corner & I have a present for you!
A fantastic opportunity for a strong Nursing Manager to join an ever-expanding Nursing Homegroup, to open a Brand-new Nursing home in Berkshire
We need a Great Home Manager with some commissioning experience if you don’t, not to worry we have an amazing marketing team to help with that.
As the Nursing Home Manager of this beautiful purpose-built home, you will be able to draw upon your wide-ranging leadership skills and extensive expertise to bring your new team together.
As you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home.
You can really make it your own!
* Commissioning experience desirable but not essential
* Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
* Proven CQC experience
* A clinical background, ideally a registered nurse
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritization
* Strong commercial awareness and competency- care industry preferred but not required
* Knowledge of Care Inspectorate and local authority requirements and expectation
* Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximization of incomes – EBITDAR, P&L, and Budgets
* Nurse qualified with an active NMC pin preferable
* QCF Level 5 or similar qualification
* RMA desirable
* Competitive Salary circa of £70k doe
* Achievable 20% Bonus
* Company Pension
* Free Parking
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
For a confidential chat please get in touch
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency