Harvey Nash are now inviting candidates to apply for the position of Communications Manager for a 6 month contract role based in the Inverness area for a public sector client. Please note candidates will need to have a valid basic disclosure certificate.
The role will focus primarily on the provision of professional communications and engagement support to a Financial Improvement Programme encompassing the short, medium and long-term recovery actions necessary to help our client sustainably improve.
Develop a comprehensive communications and engagement plan for the financial improvement programme, addressing the needs of:
- The general public.
- Support the implementation of the communications and engagement plan including but not limited to:
- Developing communications collateral for different stakeholder groups and for different stages of the programme
- Issuing communications in line with the agreed plan across multiple communication channels
- Planning and delivery of engagement events with stakeholder groups
- Utilising surveys and other tools to gauge the impact of communications and engagement activities on the financial improvement programme
- Support to the Director of Communications, in addressing ministerial briefing requirements, media queries and related enquiries relevant to the financial improvement programme
- To provide communications support to the Director of Corporate Communications on other priorities
- Experience in delivering professional communications and engagement activities within a programme environment;
- Excellent creative writing skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- An ability to work and thrive in a fast paced programme and to manage inevitable tensions created by financial improvement programmes in a public sector setting
Please submit your CV for further consideration.
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency